Sunday, June 17, 2007

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!



The boys had the opportunity last weekend to go on a father-son campout with our stake, so we girls finally got time for a much-needed girls night out! We kicked it off with a lunch out with the girls (mexican food, of course!) so that Grandma Linda, Aunt Hayley, Adyson, and Sienna could be included, too. We followed up with a trip to the craft store, a stop to the library, and then Walmart --just because it's the only place to shop in our exciting little town! We made sure to get Breje a new shirt, mostly because that's what I remember my mom doing for me when we had girls' night out! Breje even bought herself a new hat because her Aunt Hayley told her she looks cute in hats. We topped the night off with ice cream and some girl talk -- then a sleepover in the living room. I'm not sure if Brielle enjoyed her first girls' night, but I know Breje and I did! It was nice to have a chance to just enjoy each other, and it reminded me how blessed I am to have such amazing kids.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Tell Breezy she does look super cute in that hat. I miss you guys!

Hayley said...

you are a crappy blogger-one day i'm gonna stop checking!