Thursday, May 6, 2010

What have we been up to?

for the last three weeks? I can't believe it's been 3 whole weeks since I've blogged, and I hardly have any pictures on my camera to prove it. The last month has been such a blur that I can hardly remember why we've been so busy. Here goes ....



Trayson got celebrated in his school assembly. His teacher couldn't stop saying nice things about him. It was almost embarrassing. We got to see Breje compete in track. Doesn't she look like such a pro?! She did great this season and it was so much fun to watch her improve every week!
Jody made a quick trip to Utah to watch his little sis and her family be sealed in the temple. It was tough to not be there, but I think this pic says it all! Aren't they cute?
We headed back to Utah for another weekend that we packed absolutely full! We did baptisms at the Salt Lake Temple with our 12-year-olds, saw the Beehive House and the conference center, saw a motocross race, drove tons of my in-laws nuts (thanks so much Marcus and Yvette and Heath and Kaycee, for being so kind!) visited with tons of family, drove Jody to the airport for a last minute TDY, and stopped by Travis and Sienna's birthday party before we finally made it home!
(Can you tell Kutter is ticked that we've spent all our time at Temple Square and he still hasn't seen one motorcycle?)
Add countless soccer practices and games, scouts, young womens, and school activities and is it any wonder that I've been too tired to blog?

No comments: