Monday, October 25, 2010

Quick Catching UP

I seem to have completly lost my blogging mojo! This is my sorry attempt to get back in gear, and get caught up with what's been happenning in our lives the last couple of weeks. We've actually been super busy -- though you wouldn't know it by glancing at my camera. I have gotten camera lazy -- someone should harrasse Breje and get her to download her pictures!Blogger won't let me rearrange my photos, so this is about as random as you can get!


Kutter turned SEVEN this year! How has this happenned? He is getting so tall and oh so grown up! He got to celebrate by going to soccer practice (such has been our life!) and then motorcycle cake with the Wortham family. (I'm pretty dang good at a muddy motorcycle track, huh?!)
We had a lovely visit with cute little Carmen --- yes, she did bring big sis and her parents, but they were a little camera shy. It was a whirlwind visit since Jarin spent most of his time building our fence, half of us drove to Hailey for a football game, and Jody had to coach Kutter's soccer game. We did get a little bit of time to just chat and it was priceless. Thanks, guys!

We got to go hear Breje and her friend sing at their choir concert. They were awesome and they totally earned their flowers!
A few weeks ago, we had a lovely visit with my entire family. It was another crazy weekend with us all splitting up for games and running all over the place, but we managed to squeeze in a few games of canasta, tons of great food, some shopping, Conference, and this fabulous moment with the girls riding Sugar Legs. What more could we ask for?
My cute friend, Angie, flew in from ALASKA to surprise Sherida for her birthday -- Terrible picture, but can you tell how happy we all are to be at Olive Garden together?

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Love when you blog Heather! Sure miss you guys!