Sunday, August 19, 2007

Friends, Food, Fun!

My friends and I decided that school shopping was a great excuse to get away from all our responsibilities, so we took off for a whole day of fun on Saturday! Although we mostly agreed that the priority was good food and a big juicy coke, we did end up with tons of great stuff for back to school. We hit every major sale in Boise and also managed to squeeze-in some time at the Cheesecake Factory. (Actually, two trips, one just for dessert!) It was great to get away and not have to haul three kids into every store, but mostly it made me realize how lucky I am to have such great friends here. I decided that it's really important to know a couple of girls who will eat way too much chocolate with you and then tell you your jeans make you look way skinny!


One of my favorite finds was this way too cute hat that we found for Brielle. A bit impractical, but I can't even feel guilty now that I've seen it on her.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Holy Crap she is too super cute! I just want to hold her! I am of course in love with the hat and am a little upset that Sienna doesn't have one and I can't believe she is wearing that outfit! I miss you guys!

Amanda said...

YOU...ARE....WELCOME!!!! Yup - that's me takin credit for that find and forcing you into buying it! She is just way too cute in it!!!
Thanks for the fun day! :)

Sydney said...

Oh, I'm jealous! Cheesecake Factory, chocolate, ice cold coke AND shopping. Sounds like a great time was had by all!

Pops & Carol said...

Heather, what a doll she does not look real. I can't wait to hold her. Your pictures are wonderful, as I set here at 12:45 with tears rolling down my cheeks I miss seeing all you guys very much. The kids all look so happy. Thanks for being so talented and sharing .