Sunday, August 12, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Syndey's in trouble, but here goes . . .
4 jobs I've had


1)Banquet Waitress
2)Secretary at a used car lot
3)Census Taker
4)Mommy

4 movies I could watch over and over
1)Moulin Rouge
2)How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
3)Gone With the Wind
4)Girls Just Want to Have Fun (I'm with you Sydney!)

4 Places I've lived
1)Smithfield, UT
2)Panama City, FL
3)Altus, Oklahoma
4)Alamogordo, NM

4 Favorite TV Shows
1)Regis and Kelly
2)Scrubs
3)Grey's Anatomy
4)Anything on HGTV

4 Places I've been on Holiday
1)Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
2)Bear Lake
3)Yellowstone
4)Disneyland
(We don't get out much!)

4 Favorite Dishes
1)Chocolate anything with a side of chocolate (me too!)
2)I love good Mexican
3)Seafood -- especially shrimp!
4Prime Rib

4 websites I visit
1)blogs
2)Amazon
3)Ebay
4)Webkinz

4 Places I'd like to be
1)In Utah with "the fam"
2)shopping with the girls!
3)Mexico
4)Anywhere Alone!

Tag, you're it....
1)Hayley
2)Amanda
3)Michelle W. (Yeah, you! Now you HAVE to get on your blog and start typing!)

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Thanks Heather, I miss your posts with pictures of the kids, becuase I imagine Brielle is already growing too fast. I miss you guys!

Sydney said...

Okay, it's settled. We need to get together and watch Girls Just Want To Have Fun, eat chocolate and make bows. My house or yours???

Amanda said...

okay - but give me a minute ( or a few days) I'm slow at this blog stuff lately. :)