Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kutter-isms

Ok, so I guess it's been about forever since I blogged. We have been crazy busy these days and I just can't seem to get around to an update. Instead, I will share some of the priceless jems Kutter's been throwin out lately. (Hayley, this one's for you!)

"Mom, you should tell Trayson that if he can't be nice to me, he is grounded and can't ever have fun again ... cause that's what mom's do!"

"Mom, is Dad allowed to babysit us?" hmmmm

This one needs a small backstory. Kutter has a favorite stuffed puppy named "Goldie". Goldie sleeps with him, eats with him, watches tv with him, even accompanies him to Grandma's house. Goldie is his pride and joy. The other day he pipes up out of nowhere and says, "Mom, you and Dad and Goldie are my 3 very best things!" I've decided to be flattered.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

I love that kid! And I do know how much he loves goldie so I would take it as a compliment too!

Miss you guys.

Amy Johnson said...

He is so cute!! Me and Cody got a good chuckle out of those! You should send more of the priceless things your kids say!

Amber Culp Family said...

What a cute little Kutter. So very smart to realize Dad's can't babysit? I am still laughing.

The Wolfley Family said...

Just so you know, mom, yesterday when I was babysitting and I went upstairs to pick up my clothes, Kutter came up to help and threw goldie on top of my armoir, saying, ``Goldie is too babish for me now! I`m big. `` So much for his three favorite things! Maybe you`re still in the top five. And no, I did not spell babyish wrong, he actually said it that way! Breje