Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Preschool Begins!

The first day of school is so different for boys and girls. My neice spent two days putting on fashion shows and agonizing over what to wear. Kutter had only one choice. This cute shirt which I bought a couple weeks ago and apparently labeled "his school shirt". The problem? This pic is of him last week, on his way to the openhouse to meet his teacher for the first time. He couldn't understand why I wouldn't let him wear the same shirt everytime he went to school, as it is his school shirt. Once we got that one cleared up, he told me to just grab him something and then urged me to hurry up, as he really wanted to get there quick. Uh oh, school didn't start for 3 more hours! I tried to kill some of the time with a mini photo-shoot, and he eventually got on board.

This is my boy putting on his best GQ look.
And doesn't he look so excited?!
This really only barely covers the level of excitement. He rushed right in as soon as we got there without even saying goodbye, then he got all embarrassed and hugged my legs, then saw his picture by his coat hook and got all happy again. I'm pretty sure that's how it's gonna go for the next couple weeks, but he came home with a picture which he signed all by himself, so the rest is all good!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Oh Kutter just melts my heart! I love this post, and he looks so handsome! Give him hugs from us!

Lance & Milisa said...

He is so stinkin cute! It is so hard to see them go to school--he is getting so big so fast!

Sydney said...

Which preschool are you sending him to? We started preschool around here too and I'm not sure who's more excited Gibson or myself!

Miss you guy!

Tobler Bunch said...

What a cutie he is? I love preschoolers, they just feel like such big kids, especially when they have older siblings in school.