Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Clothes

We just got a huge garbage sack full of hand-me-downs from Hayley and I was just dying to find out what fit Brielle. I was sure it would be a huge fight, so I chose the most important thing first -- the pretty green Christmas dress. Not only was I able to get it on her, but she was ecstatic. She went into full princess mode and started twirling and prancing all over the house. She made everyone look at her and that's when I realized that my biggest problem would be getting it off of her. It didn't take her long to figure out that she had more new things and the little turkey didn't stop until she'd tried on almost everything! She put on a mini fashion show for us and loved every minute of it. I think the sparkly red vest is her favorite, followed closely by the fluffy pink one. She is turning into such a GIRL!
Thanks Hayley, for the new clothes, and the entertainment!

5 comments:

Hayley said...

OH she's such a doll!!! And it looks like that dress fits her perfectly!

Lance & Milisa said...

She is absolutely adorable and you can tell she is such a little lady!!

Tobler Bunch said...

Oh, I love hand-me-downs! My girls will just get so excited a the sight of a garbage bag filled with pretty giirly clothes, which is totally new for them...how fun!

Amy Johnson said...

She is so stinking cute!! What a little fashion model!!!

mychessmore said...

She is so very adorable. A girly girl is definitely what you got. I know all about that. It is so much fun. All your kids are like straight from a magazine.