Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

I'm a little late getting this one up here, but I just have to say a quick "happy birthday" to my dad! He is seriously the best dad in the world and I feel so lucky that he's mine. It was so hard not to be there to celebrate it with him, but we thought about him a lot. Here's some of the things we decided we love about him ...

He works so hard, and he can build almost anything! (and will)
His beautiful grass (This is from Kutter. He's developed quite an appreciation for Grandpa's lawn!)
That he will cry at the drop of a hat!
His corny jokes.
The friendship he has with my husband and my children.
He doesn't think we're too little to go fishing or golfing (from Tray)
How much he loves his family.
His example.

Thanks, Dad, for being such a wonderful, Father and Grandpa! We love you!

1 comment:

tina said...

Wow! Those comments look annoying! Anyways, I LOVE brielle's smiling face!