Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Girls!

We seriously haven't been up to much lately, but I had to hurry and post a couple of quick pictures of my beautiful girls.

Breje had New Beginnings last week and it was tons of fun! They're theme was "In the Mood for Values" and all the presidencies had to put on a fashion show choosing one value to model. Breje had faith and it was seriously tough. Most girls were going to just dress all in their value color, but who has all white in their closet? Not us! (We are messy people, folks!) We did our best with the color, but decided to incorporate the idea of faith as best we could. We used the example of faith as a seed and Breje just ran with the concept. Here's the final product... ... homemade flowers all over her pants and hat, and a necklace made of flowers and seed packets. Didn't it turn out great?! (especially since she had only been home from track practice for 1/2 hour by the time she had to leave again!)

Then there's Brielle. I have been marvelling at the speed with which that girl's hair grows, and decided to re-attempt leaving her hair down for church. I'm thinking it may never happen again, because she seriously looks 18! Help!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Oh I love your girls. Breje is just such a good role model for my girls, and that means a lot to me!

And Brielle, well she's just so freakin' pretty.

Tobler Bunch said...

OH my GORGEOUS!!