Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Oh Brother!

I was so excited for Trayson, 7 years ago, when I found out that our third child was going to be a boy! I pictured my two handsome little guys tossing a football around in the backyard, driving monster trucks all over the house, getting in trouble for treating bedtime like a constant sleepover ...

...I guess I had COMPLETELY forgotten what it was like to have a younger brother. I saw this gentle reminder (in paper airplane form!) flying around my house this week, and it's all coming back to me!My only consolation is that their relationship really is so similar to the one I use to have with my brother, so I get to assume that someday he will love and appreciate him as much as I love mine now!

8 comments:

Kym said...

This is hilarious on so many levels! I will be laughing about this forever!

Elizabeth said...

Ditto what Kym said! And I'll add that it makes me feel better, given some things Millie & Hannah have said/done to each other :)

Anonymous said...

Heather...I laughed my guts out!!!! I jsut have to show Sue this...davej

Anonymous said...

Oh Heather, Does this bring back memories. I laughed and with my audit coming I really needed it! I love my grandkids and even when they are naughty they make me smile! Thanks for the comic relief, I did not know I could laugh today! Love Mom

Hayley said...

I called mom while she was reading this and she was laughing so hard. I had to jump right on and see for myself.

Yes. This is funny stuff!!
And if we can love CODY as much as we do...there is hope for those 2.

(I kid Cody).

Anonymous said...

heather i think kutter,s artwork is great. pretty funny stuff. love,dad.

Tobler Bunch said...

Thanks for the laugh! So cute!

Kiz Fam said...

That is so stinkin' funny! I can't stop laughing. I love it. At least you don't have five boys in the house at once...how did we ever survive? :)