Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easter

I know. Easter isn't exactly a recent event anymore, but it's so tough to blog about the pinnacle of spring when it is totally FREEZING outside! Plus, the real kicker is that my children are experts at evading the super sweet-all-the-kids-standing-together-in-their-Easter-clothes-looking-adorable-picture. I even contemplated faking it the next week, but they've eluded me once again and so I must press on ....
We did manage to have some fun painting eggs with our friends... ...we didn't quite have time to pull out my fancy silk ties, but we managed to create several pink and purple eggs, along with a seriously alarming plethora of Bronco inspired eggs.

On Sunday, we rushed home for dinner and the annual egg hunt at a friends' house. Notice the utter lack of formal attire, mere minutes after leaving church! (sigh!)


Because Brielle so admires the camera, and NO ONE else does! I manged to capture this shot of Brielle helping Kutter find more eggs ... can you tell that he is sOOO not amused that little sis is giving him pointers?

That's all for now, because picnik has decided to hate my guts, but I'm on it ---- ok, so I'll probably give up and just post a couple blurry, uncropped pics in a couple days!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Sure wish we could have spent Easter together! Love the pics though, and miss you all.