Thursday, September 29, 2011

Such lovely proof that summer is not quite over... ... do you love her outfit? Nothing says "I will never trust daddy with a hose" like wearing a bathing suit to help wash the car....

.. and you didn't miss the perfect pairing of the black cowboy boots did you? Which brings me around to mentioning that the other day, when I was dropping Brielle off at preschool and didn't have anything scheduled, I asked her what I was ever gonna do without her during class. She thought for just a few seconds and then replied, "Maybe you should just go shopping .... and buy me a whole bunch of shoes!" Had to ask!


And since you asked (okay, 2 of you asked!) Breje titled her poster "centered around a great oak". The oak represents how her family is her center, her ctr ring and her torch represent how important her faith is and standing for truth and righteousness. The tent symbolizes how much she loves camping and all the flowers represent her closest friends. The muic notes represent her love of music and the lightbulb represents her glorious brain! The cats represent her pets. Whew!

No comments: