Monday, July 2, 2007

Baby Blessing




Sunday was Brielle's blessing day and it was just about perfect! My whole family was able to make it out for her special day, including Great Gram. Treva also drove up from Logan to be with us. I thought Brielle would throw a tantrum in her big poofy white dress, but she just lit up when we put it on her. I guess we have another girly girl on our hands!




Jody gave her a beautiful blessing, and it really reminded me how blessed we are to have him. He is such a wonderful father! He's always there for the kids and is such a wonderful example. Today also reminded me how fortunate I am to have such a wonderful, supportive family and to have the gospel in my life. I am just one lucky girl!




Baby blessings are so often overshadowed by the big luncheon and all the stress involved, but we were really able to focus on this being a special event for Brielle and our family. We kept it really simple and all just enjoyed each other's company. It was wonderful!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Oh-don't the kids just look so Happy in that first picture! I wonder if we will ever get a good pic of all the kids together again? Thanks for letting us come this weekend-it was loads of fun!