Saturday, July 7, 2007

Happy fourth!







Just had to share these pictures of our fourth of July celebration. We went to a party at our friends' house with a whole ton of other people. We roasted hot dogs and had a potluck, but it was such a hot day that we mostly had a water fight! You can tell that my kids were not at all disappointed at the turn of events! We drove into town later to see the fireworks display -- not bad for such a small town, then we returned to our friends' for peach cobbler-yum! I can't believe I didn't snap a picture of Brielle's first fourth. Maybe I'll have to dress her up and just pretend . . .

1 comment:

Sydney said...

Looks like fun. We should have got our act together to have gotten there before the party died down and I think I missed the part about peach cobbler after the fireworks, that would have been delicious! What time did you guys make it to bed??