Sunday, September 16, 2007

Moments

Pretty Moments . . .




Brielle has so many cute new dresses, that I almost missed-out on having her wear this cute little green number from her little cousins. She felt so pretty today at church!


Sticky Moments . . .






















Jody snuck outside to give Brielle her very first sucker this week! I caught him red-handed (literally, it was a mess!) but snapped a couple pictures for the scrapbook before I yelled at him!

Relaxing moments . . .











Watching Jody and the kids practicing soccer in the front yard with the kids. What a great Dad, huh?!

The sweetest mommy moment of
the week . . .


Today, after church, one of the primary teachers pulled me aside and said that Trayson had them all in tears today. There was one brief moment of panick on my part before she explained! They asked the kids what faith was and Trayson raised his hand and said, "Faith is knowing that Heavenly Father will keep Daddy safe while he is at war." Yeah, let the tears just flow!










6 comments:

Hayley said...

First off, I think Brielle looks a bit like Sienna there, and beautiful as ever! Also, that Trayson story is about the sweetest thing ever. It brings back some pretty sad memories! I guess I never realized how much the kid understood back then. What a guy!

THE CONDIE CLAN said...

Jared and I were freaks when it came to Gibson and candy. Oh no, our kid didn't get candy in his first year of life...then there's Easton- suckers, ice cream, licorice, whatever will make him happy and content! I guess it's the same for kid #4!

That story about Trayson is very fitting for our ward, our town and our nation. What a sweet little guy.

Brielle is beautiful. I want a girl....

tina said...

I agree~ Brielle and Sienna do look alike! Your kids are all growing so fast!

Amber Culp Family said...

Brielle is so beautiful. I cannot believe she has kept all her hair. I must say, she looks just like her mother!

Lance & Milisa said...

Just love all the pics Heather...you do a great job!! Brielle is so beautiful! As far a Traysons comment, I think that comes back to great parenting, way to go! He is a smart boy!!

Amber Culp Family said...

Wow Heather....Amber is here with me and she showed me how to make comments....Am I just getting so smart?! Hayley mentioned Brielle looked like Sienna....HA! She looks just like her Aunt Sue! Except she was alot smaller than me and her face is cute, she does have more hair also, but her smile...yes it must her her smile!!! Well she is definately a DOLL! Love Aunt Sue (you need to change your blog so I can leave comments under other or anonymous)