Monday, March 24, 2008

Jody and the boys headed up to Beaver Mountain on Saturday for one last ski day with the guys before the snow melts away. Grandpa, Uncle Dave, and Kerry were all lucky enough to get in on the fun. I'm not sure who the bigger kids are -- but Kutter says Grandpa wins that contest by a mile!
Both of my boys are so proud of their skiing prowess. Trayson says that he is almost as good as his Daddy, and Kutter is thrilled to announce that he has mastered turning. This was his first season and he is still so excited that he tells everyone he meets that he is now an accomplished skier!
I have to admit that I used to get a bit grumpy about the cost of skiing, but the smiles on their faces more than make up for that! They are so thrilled to learn something with their daddy -- and it makes me happy to know that they have such a wonderful chance to bond with him. He is so patient with them and never complains that it sometimes takes away from his "powder days"! It is also helping them to form a strong relationship with Grandpa -- and whoever else Jody can drag along to help out!





4 comments:

Hayley said...

Great pictures! I think dad had the time of his life too. He was telling Kyle all about them on Sunday, he was a proud grandpa! Where are the Easter pics? I wanted to see your kids all dressed up! 2 more weeks! Yeah!

Amber Culp Family said...

How cute. I am so happy those boys love to ski. My dad said they had so much fun. I wish we could take Mirelle out skiing. It is $75 a pop here. OUCH!

Lance & Milisa said...

The boys are growing up so fast...I can't believe Kutter can ski!! We also have kid skis when we waterski this summer, I'm excited to get Cayden out there! Looks like lots of FUN!!

Amy Johnson said...

I agree, it's hard to win a "bigger kid" competition when you are up against Mike! I wish I wasn't such a chicken when it comes to skiing...It would be fun to go up and see the kids skiing!