Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Summer!


I just had to take a minute to celebrate the first day of summer. Is it just me, or is it a bit less relaxing than when we were kids?! T-ball, violin, swim lessons, camp outs, the garden, the yard work...the list just gets longer every day. I was just starting to get grumpy about how fast this summer is zooming by, when I noticed that my rosebush finally has it's first bloom. I was way worried about it when it didn't bloom in the spring, but I've been so busy that I hadn't even noticed that it has about a gazillion tiny buds! Today's lesson -- take a little time to stop and smell the roses! It's cheesy, but it really does help!



2 comments:

Hayley said...

Sienna and Adyson loved these pictures. They both kept saying how much they miss Brielle!

See you soon!

Amy Johnson said...

I miss Brielle too!!! I bet she is just loving this nice weather.