Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Once again, my mom found a way to make sure we all felt a lot of love while we are so far from home. We got a lovely "little" package in the mail full of lots of goodies to make us smile. It really did feel a bit like Christmas. Jody got his big fat birthday check. Brielle got this adorable new sundress which she couldn't wait to model. I asked Breje to choose the best picture -- but it was tough, so here's the top two! Please excuse her cleavage. We're working on it, but dontcha love her tan line? I'm loving Breje's new dress, but isn't she looking just way too grown up? I got an adorable new shirt, you'll just all have to believe that I look totally hot in it, as the pictures were terrible and I deleted them all! (sorry mom, I just couldn't do it) I do seriously love it -- almost as much as the bagfull of quarters she sent! Yep! Quarters are the new IT thing around here as they have become such a necessary part of our routine. These should keep us in clean clothes for the rest of the month! The boys each got these giant Bakugans. I really have no idea how to spell that, but it sure made them happy! They're extra great, because they are actually big enough not to get lost every other minute! Brielle also got this cute doll with snap-on/snap-off clothes. Think she likes it? To top it all off, Grandma slipped in a couple sets of marker paints that have brought us hours of peace and harmony. We know have DOZENS of pictures similar to this one to bring home for Grandma! Thanks Grandma Linda! We love everything!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Gosh brielle is looking mighty grown up, and mighty pretty. I knew that dress would be perfect for Breezy! It was so nice to chat with you for a second today, and I can't wait to see you in a few. Expect a color and cut for all of you.

Anonymous said...

hey its Breje. Did you know that my mom first actually posted this on good friends good books, and then took like an hour to get it on this blog? It was hilarious to watch her try and figure out all of it. But I have to admit, I wouldn't have done any better!

Anonymous said...

and you accindentally deleted the title! You should have seen her work!