Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ellie-isms

One of the most enjoyable things about hanging out with a two-year-old all day is getting to hear all of the silly things they come up with to say. Mine has really been cracking me up lately. Here's a few of my recent favs that came to mind this morning.......We were watching ice skating yesterday morning --- she was still pretty groggy, as she had just rolled out of bed, but she hopped up and said, "That's what I do!" with some serious conviction. Yeah, okay.

..."Oh mommy, you're sooooo cute!"

... At the dinner table, out of nowhere, she rolled her eyes, shook her head, and said, "oh, mom, sometimes I worry about you!" Even the bigger kids sometimes take you by surprise. Trayson, especially doesn't ever like to be outdone. I went to his school Valentine's party and he brought me a handful of his candy with a "here, mom, this should hold you!" I guess my sugar addiction has become more obvious than I thought!

2 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

So cute!! Your kids crack me up!

Hayley said...

Brielle is looking just like YOU. I just love those kids of yours.

And miss them.