Monday, February 22, 2010

Ski-days!

Jody managed to get the kids up skiing 2 whole days before he had to go in for his knee surgery (no, I didn't let him take my kids skiing without an ACL, it just sorta happened) If they weren't before, they are now officially hooked-- and Brielle is just dying to get up there. They do make the snow clothes look pretty great!
This is the only pic that makes me jealous I stayed home. Lunchtime --with it's reprieve from life-threatening accidents and freezing cold. Besides, look at that spread!
Kutter's homework today included looking out his window and drawing a winter picture. Apparently, his teacher forgot that there's no winter outside, so I told him to make it up. He drew a bunch of skis and a snowboard. Good man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks