Thursday, June 16, 2011

I finally painted!

Brielle's room has been torturing me ever since before she was even born. I knew that I wanted to do a brown and pink room, but her room is seriously tiny and painting it brown terrified me. Painting it pink was almost as scary. I finally came up with a plan about a year ago and it's taken me a whole year to get up the guts to do it, but I finally did it and I am completely thrilled with it! Doesn't it make you want to go out and eat some Neapolitan ice cream? Now I just can't seem to make myself put holes in the walls to hang up her decorations. Hopefully that won't take a whole year....

2 comments:

Hayley said...

LOVE IT!!! And I'm so proud of you for painting it and posting it! Go you.

See you in 2 weeks!! Yeehaw!

Brenda said...

You have a real talent, Heather. Love it! =)