Monday, November 7, 2011

Soccer

Since I can't seem to download my more recent pictures (like Halloween!) I've decided I might as well post some of the stuff that didn't quite make it to my blog this fall.
Soccer season was even more crazy that usual, this year. We had three kids on three different teams, and of course we caved and agreed to coach Brielle's team.

It was actually pretty fun to watch Tray's team this year. He's getting really good and his team did awesome!


Brielle's games were more for comic relief. I love this pic --Jody told the kids to give us their ready faces.Pretty much the only time Brielle was able to kick the ball was when Jody let her kick off or do a corner kick . . .

...I love that this picture shows how far the ball actually went after the kick!
That's quite the kick!
Is it just me, or does she seem to be the only kid running away from the ball in this picture?



Kutter's games were a lot of fun to watch, too.
He 's getting really good and had a blast because two of his best friends were on his team!I am so relieved that it's finally over -- at least until spring!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Oh Brielle! She is comic relief. I adore her!

Amber Culp Family said...

I bet you are thrilled that soccer is over! you probably gave yourself a nice chocolate somethin somethin as a reward! Loved the posts about Kutter's special day, he is such a sweetie!