Sunday, January 29, 2012

Christmas Day!

My favorite part--opening the stockings!
The first thing the kids saw was Breje's gift from Grandma and Grandpa. Grandpa built her a huge wooden chest for the end of her bed and drove it out to our house weeks before Christmas. She loved it!

Yes, that's Trayson reading his new book, smack dab in the middle of all that Christmas fun!


Kutter had desperately been wanting a camo hat "just like Simon's". It seriously got his biggest grin of the day!

I love how shocked my kids are that Santa actually got them a wii. I'm pretty sure they had resigned themselves to never joining this century!
One last shot of the carnage, before we packed it all up and got ready for church.
It was really such a fun morning and so great to be able to just wake up in our own beds!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

So glad you finally posted these! It looks just so lovely. I sure miss you all!