Friday, January 13, 2012

The Wolfley Christmas Party

The Wolfley family party is always an enormous affair, simply because there are so dang many of us! We tend to make even a church gym feel cozy and a bit overcrowded, so we're pretty lucky to have that option. It's a bit of a challenge to wrangle this group into any kind of organized activity, but Jason and Chelsi gave it a pretty good shot this year.
I tend to spend quite a bit of my time during these parties trying to locate various groups of children so that I can get pictures of all the fun. I found two willing models (Brooklyn and Brielle) when all the kids had disappeared behind the stage curtains. ...... apparently, all that posing looked like loads of fun!Ryann, Bella, Jaeli, Brielle, and Brooklyn make quite a beautiful crew, yes?
There was a craft table set up so that the kids could make pretty Christmas tree decorations. Someone pulled out glitter and stickers and I thought I'd never be able to tear Brielle away!
There were several "minute to win it" games for the rest of us. Jody actually won this one, by drawing the best Christmas scene on top of his head!
I love this one, it's just some (I couldn't fit the entire line in the picture) of the grandchildren lining up to recieve christmas gifts from Jody's dad. I'm pretty sure it was longer than any line I saw for Santa in the mall this year!
We also had tons of great food, a slide show by Kaycee, and tons and tons of noise!

No comments: