Sunday, May 17, 2009

A trip to the Zoo

Kutter's preschool class recently had a field trip to the zoo and Brielle and I were able to tag along. It was a bit colder than we had planned (and we all know how much I love cold!) but the kids really enjoyed it. We were technically with his whole class, but two of my friends and I kind of went off on our own. Maybe not our best idea ever. We had three moms, 6 of our own children, one that I borrowed, and two (empty, of course) strollers! It took me days to be able to remember my own name! Fortunately, we got a few cute pictures to prove we survived.
I love this one, because it is evidence that Brielle and Kutter thoroughly enjoy each other's company -- at least for now! The lions were part of the zoo's newest addition -- and they received their due respect. I only wish they could've got the children to hold this still for another hour! This is the only part of 3 hours when we weren't chasing them all!
This is my final signing-off before the big drive to Texas. I will be missing you all desperately, and I promise to get my Internet squared away as soon as I can (because I know that you will all be completely lost without me!)

2 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Travel safely! I will miss you guys soooo much! Don't let the kids get too big before we can see them again! Love you guys!

Hayley said...

Brielle is quite possibly the cutest little girl I've ever seen! I wish so much that I was there to help you pack! Can't wait for breakfast on Thursday!