Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Flamenco Barbie

Hayley and Travis recently took a blissful trip to Spain and returned with this adorable little number for Brielle. She thinks it's about the most beautiful thing she's ever had. You can tell she just feels like dancing when she wears it. She loves it so much that she insisted on wearing it to church on Sunday. Seriously, all out tantrum until we put it on, then she gave us this happy little pose. We're in trouble!She got so much attention at church that I'll probably never get her to wear anything else ever again!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Ole.

She's perfect.

Amber Culp Family said...

I think you are in trouble with this one! She is a riot. Ayva would be jealous, she really wanted to wear her Halloween costume to church! Also, I am peeing my pants at you calling the snow in your yard, hideous, I know how much you love the snow!