Friday, April 4, 2008

Our little bundle of trouble!

Brielle has been tough to keep track of ever since she started crawling, but this week she has learned several new tricks that have been driving me crazy! She apparently has never noticed that the kitchen cupboards open -- until this week! Can you say "time to childproof"?

I let her get stuck, hoping that it would deter her from climbing in again . . .
It did NOT work! This is round two!
I also finally gave up on convincing her that there is no need to climb the stairs. She cruises up them at top speed, now, then waits for me to find her and giggles histerically. I'm terrified she's gonna try and climb down, so up went the gate. It seriously hurt her feelings!
I bought her this cute flower headband for Easter and she hates it. You haven't seen pictures of her in it, yet, because I didn't want to torture her. This week, I decided that she owed me one!

She did not agree! These are the best I could get, so you'll have to believe me that she was the picture of spring perfection!

6 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Man she is cute! I love that little girl!

Hayley said...

She is a little Sienna, and I LOVE it! I have butterflies for this weekend!
Hugs.

Amber Culp Family said...

How lucky she didn't discover the cabinets until now. I love that you took her picture throwing a fit. So cute, even when screaming. Slade doesn't want to put "holes" in the new cabinets, so we have not babyproofed yet either. I want to scream. how much tupperware can you pick up in one day?

Amanda said...

you're so funny! She's a doll.. torture away to capture the cuteness :)

Lance & Milisa said...

I feel sorry for the poor girl!! She does look cute though!!

Triffini Burton said...

It's funny how they never learn their lesson. I wonder what Bella has in store for me. Love the picture. Looks like you had the camera ready for what Brielle was about to do. Triff