Tuesday, April 15, 2008

She's Walking!...

... sort of, and it's really breaking my heart. I get caught up in how excited the kids are to see her walk, but when I get a moment to really think about it I just want to cry. This is my baby and she doesn't want to act like a baby anymore! It's just not fair!

Anyway, I have been trying to get a decent video of her walking for about a week now and she is just not cooperating. I'm posting the two most successful ones and you can decide if it's worth checking them both out.

Warning: Breje acted as videographer, and our entire crew is just shrieking with laughter to see this little twerpette (Yeah, she's inspired me to invent a new word. I think it's gonna catch on!) showing off at bedtime. You may want to turn the volume down before you push play!

7 comments:

Hayley said...

Okay, honestly she is sooooo cute! Not to mention that this video screams happy family. Your all sitting around together laughing. It's like a freakin' mormon commercial!

Love you all.

Blog now Jody. Blog.

Lance & Milisa said...

Wow! I can't believe she is already walking! SCARY!! Heather, I'm afraid to say that you thought crawling was bad? You might just have your hands even more full now!! We miss you all!!

hercstall said...

I miss those days!!! Too cute!!!

The Wolfley Family said...

All I can say is that I have such a loud goofy laugh! Breje

Amber Culp Family said...

How cute is that. I can't believe she is walking, she's still a baby. I am not looking forward the day. I shed some tears today thinking about Ayva turning one. I am too sentimental.

Michelle said...

Heather, Can you send me a copy of your background HTML.
I cant seem to get my background big. Does that make sense?
Michelle

Anonymous said...

I finally have a minute to look at your blog...what a cute family you are! I love that drunken walk!It seems like her and Ayva were just born. Not being around them makes the time go much to fast! Love you all Sue