Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Our Weekend in Numbers

I've heard a bunch of complaints about my lack of posts, lately. Apparently, it is tough to convince you people that our lives are quite uneventful, so I thought I'd offer up a glimpse of our latest fascinating weekend. Here it is in a nutshell!

1. How many guests we had this weekend. Thanks for coming Jarin!

2. The number of soccer games we watched. The boys did great, but I'm anxious to spend Saturdays NOT at the park!

3. Hours of church.

4. The number of books I read this week. (The Book of Mormon, Night, One More Day, The Kite Runner -- Yeah, it is definitely time to read something HAPPY!)

5. The number of "new" favorite places Brielle has found for getting into trouble!

6.Steaks, grilled to perfection!




7. The time Trayson got up on Saturday morning, ready to help Dad and Jarin (who were still sleeping) with the fence.

8.25: The time Breje got when they ran the mile in school on Friday. I'm so proud!

9. The number of times Kutter informed me that Daddy really couldn't build the fence without him!

10. The number of fingernails I painted. (yeah, that's really all I had for this one. We are so BORING!)

97. The number of posts they put in the fence.

102. The number of holes they dug for the fence (hmmmm.)

8 comments:

Amber Culp Family said...

Love the pix of Brielle. I cannot wait to get those babies together. We bought our tickets last night. YEAH! I am so proud of Breje for being a runner. No way I could have ever done it so fast.

tina said...

Oh I'm glad your back. I love the #'s thing! I would have complained about not hearing from ya but I've been a bum lately too!

Lance & Milisa said...

It sounds like SUCH an eventful weekend! I think you see Jarin more than we do! I feel our lives are just about as interesting, but I do love hearing what is going on...how did the boys do in their games? Any goals??

The Wolfley Family said...

Kutter DID make a goal in his first game. I don`t know if tray did or not. I`m sure that Brielle found more than FIVE new places, though! Breje

Anonymous said...

What a eventful life you have!! Maybe I need to have my mom come stay with you for a while!! And the Bk of Mormon in one week? What the heck?! I am proud of Breje and her running. Amber made a comment that she could have never done it so fast....She never could have done it, let alone run!You and Amber were not the most Athletic girls in town.!! Hope this week has a little more action for you! Love Sue

Hayley said...

I love those pics of Brielle! She is just like Sienna!

Keep posting again. I have missed you.

The Wolfley Family said...

Ok, perhaps I should clarify on the books. Not the whole BofM -- mostly just 3 Nephi. And I think I, technically, finished Kite Runner on Monday. They were all good, but each a tear-jerker in their own right!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.