Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Weekend with the Girls!

I can't help sharing a few moments from our crazy, silly, funny, self-indulgent, spendy girl's weekend! Breje has been begging me for a "girls-night-out" for awhile, now, and we just haven't been able to fit it in. Aunt Hayley to the rescue! She decided we needed to make last year's memorable trip to Park City an annual event. Brave, brave Heather decided to drag her girl's along (OK, with some coaxing from busy busy Daddy!) and it couldn't have been more fun! We ate tons of good food (of course!) spent more money than we should've, and shopped for an entire day, just us girls. By the end of the day we were sick from all the sugar, had sore feet from all the walking, and really couldn't wait to get home -- but we had some great laughs along the way!
As much fun as the shopping was, I'm pretty sure the highlight of the weekend for Breje was finally getting the haircut she's been begging for for years! Aunt Hayley to the rescue again! Jody and I fought this one forever, and now I finally know why. She just looks so dang beautiful and grown-up! When she saw me taking a picture of her shorn locks, all she could say was "DO NOT SHOW THAT TO DAD!". Yeah, this was hardest on him!




My favorite part was just getting to spend all that quality time with these amazing women! Thanks guys!


3 comments:

Hayley said...

How are we so lucky to all get along so well? I loved last weekend and honestly can't wait for next year. You better promise breezy rocky mt. chocolate factory then too!

Love you.

Amy Johnson said...

I already can't wait for next year! I'm saving tons more money for next year and then there will be absolutly no holding back!!!

Lance & Milisa said...

That sounds like so much fun! and Breje...you look absolutely beautiful! Jody better keep his shot gun handy!