Sunday, October 12, 2008

Brielle is still constantly keeping us on our toes. Her latest thing is to wake up early -- right in the middle of getting Breje and Trayson ready for school. I think she knows that I am only half awake and really distracted, so she'll be able to get away with more. It's totally working! I was doing Breje's hair on Friday and was tired of dragging Brielle out of all the bathroom drawers and it didn't take her long to figure out that I wasn't paying much attention to her. All of a sudden Breje looked down and just started laughing. This sweet face is what she saw...
...apparently she already knows where the eyeshadow goes (sort of)! The worst part is that, as soon as she saw me with the camera, she gathered up the rest of her contraband (a shirt from the dirty clothes, a couple hangers, lipstick, and a bottle of lotion) to pose with for her picture.
Then there's Kutter. I got home from Trayson's football game on Saturday to learn that Kutter had been particularly difficult, so I decided to ask him about it. I said, "Kutter, what happened today?" His response? "I made a decision to be more obedient to you and Dad." So what am I supposed to say to that?

2 comments:

Hayley said...

I am dying a little bit inside. The rest of the fam gets to hold her this weekend, and I don't.

It's honestly killing me. I love the make-up, and what a great "decision" made by kb!

Lance & Milisa said...

What a cute girl! Your posts make me laugh, and Kutter, how do you not just give him a big hug?? Great kids!

I'm blogging again by the way, you'll have to check my posts!