Saturday, October 4, 2008

TOUCHDOWN!

Trayson scored his very first touchdown today! It's an especially huge accomplishment considering his team had only scored one touchdown in his previous four games! Today was their fifth game and they finally scored touchdowns 2 and 3, resulting in their very first tie. Trayson ran the second one in from only the 10 yard line. I don't think I've ever seen him run so hard for so long! His team regarded him as a true hero! During the car ride home, Trayson told me that this was the greatest day of his entire life!

5 comments:

The Wolfley Family said...

Why does he have to bee so cheesy? For him, posing makes him look weird. BMW

Brenda said...

That is so awesome! I think he is adorable...even if he is a bit cheesy... =)

Hayley said...

Yeah Trayson! Travis and I are so proud of you! And boy howdy do we miss you all!

Lance & Milisa said...

whatta go Tray!! You are going to be an amazing football player, keep it up!!

Michelle said...

Good job buddy. I'm proud of you. Keep it up and you'll earn yourself a fat scholarship!