Friday, October 31, 2008

Once again, the Wolfley clan waited until the last minute to get completely ready for Halloween! Thanks to a good friend, my three youngest children were happily bedecked in hand-me-downs, but Breje had too chose a costume herself and she just couldn't decide what to be! ( I wonder where she gets that problem?) In case you're not sure, she is a Go Go dancer. That was the last costume left in her size in our entire town. I am so happy that she was actually thrilled with it! We found her some really fun fake eyelashes to go with it (I wish I would've got a close up! She looked very Goldie Hawn from Laugh-In) and threw on her favorite hat and I think she looks pretty great! Spidey is actually Trayson in disguise and Kutter has been dying to be a Fire-fighter ever since fire prevention week at preschool. It took awhile to get Brielle to let us take her picture It took awhile to get Brielle to let us take her picture, even though she was absolutely thrilled with her costume. This one pretty much captures her mood the entire night. I didn't think she'd really grasp the concept of the costume, or the trick or treating so we forced this quick picture in anticipation that she would refuse to wear the costume very long and just beg to go home. I was so so wrong.
This little bug made it very clear that she felt adorable in her costume and that she should share her cute-ness with the world! She did the rounds at the trunk or treat a couple times and refused to let anyone else actually touch her bag of candy, saying "I hold it" or "mine" any time someone came close. By the end of the night she actually had "trick or treat" and "thank you" down at the appropriate times, but she spent most of the evening muttering "more, more, more, candy, more". It was hysterical, and a little bit disturbing! Does she look at all like she's on a sugar high?

4 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Awwww...they look so cute! I wish we could all go trick or treating together! We missed you guys!

Hayley said...

Oh they look fab! Breezy looks gorgeous, and the boys look great too. But miss Brielle looks like she's never had so much fun!

Wish I could've seen em.

Jessica said...

Too very cute, halloween is just fun to see all the little people. How was the trunk or treat? I bummed I missed it.

Callie said...

Hey this is so random!!! I was just wondering if Cameron has a blog? We were good friends in high school and lived by each other in North Logan. Anyways Just wondering! Thanks . Cute Family.