Friday, April 3, 2009

Trayson

I got to go to Trayson's parent/teacher conference yesterday, so I really like him right now. It is so much fun to hear that his teacher wants to clone him and that he is the sweetest and smartest kid ever! He also got to bring home the dinosaur which he built last week out of turkey and chicken bones (his teacher admits that she is pretty much crazy!) This brings me to some of his latest funnies...
... "Mom" (before the conference) "It's kind of funny that lately the kids in my class have all been saying that I'm, like, the very smartest kid in the whole class. I don't know why." Wow. Real humility there, Tray!
"Mom?" (on the way home from the conference) "Do you think my dinosaur looks like a Pachyosepholosaurus? I think it does because they had skulls that were 15 feet thick and they were so tough that they didn't even get bruises". Sure thing, kid.
What he loves: All sports. He has way too much of his dad's competitive spirit. If there's not a sport to play right now, he'll make one up. It makes me almost grateful for soccer season!
Girls. All girls. I think mostly because they ALL worship the ground that he walks on, so that he can take a break from it. Heaven help me!
What he hates: Anyone to be upset with him. This kid is a pleaser and just gets so upset if anyone is mad. He also really hates it when anyone else around him is not obeying the rules. His teacher says she can see him get stressed when the other kids get out of control.
Having nothing to do. He cannot sit still unless it is to play computer games. The busier he is, the happier he is. I CANNOT wait for summer so that he can run around outside!
One of my favorite things about Trayson is his tender heart. I also love that he is constantly reminding me of his Grandpa and his Uncle Cody. I have no idea how someone so young can have so much useless info in his head to spout off at random moments, but he sure does!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tayson...you are a doll. I love your Turkey dino! Heather ....hum...he can't sit still and always has to be doing something? WHERE HE GET THAT FROM? You have a right to be proud of Tray...he's amazing!

Hayley said...

Trayson kills me. He is honestly such a smart little guy, and always ready to give you a big hug. I'm loving his dino too!

Amy Johnson said...

Not only does he share Mike and Cody's useless info, but he also has the same tender heart! I love that kid!!!

Amber Culp Family said...

A dinosaur out of poultry bones? Wow you are a nice mom to help out with that one. He sure is a sweetie. Love it!