Monday, February 21, 2011

A little more love

Last but not least, of course, is our little Ellie bug. I think we all love how much she takes advantage of being the baby in our family. We shouldn't, but we just can't help being completely wrapped around her little finger. She's just so much fun.
I love how vain she is. One of her most favorite things in the world is her long, beautiful hair. She's thinking she's almost as pretty as her new idol, Rapunzel. I agree.

I love how affectionate she is. She could spend hours snuggling on the couch and, if you can't get close enough for that, then she insists on blowing and catching kisses.

I love that she's a total neat freak. Maybe I should be worried about all the therapy I'll have to pay for someday, but for now I just have to love it. She had to clean up her room before we could leave for church last Sunday, because "all these toys are just driving me nuts!". She LIVES to help me do laundry and clean baseboards, and I've even caught her telling her friends they can't play with her toys because it'll make a mess. Maybe she's a nut job, but it just warms a mother's heart!

I love that she's so so girly, but she also loves to hang out with the boys and get dirty and rough.
I love how much she loves her cousins. They are her very best friends. Whenever something good happens, she wants her cousins there. When she's sad, she wants them even more. She has such a special relationship with them, and every time I see it, it reminds of how important my cousins are to me.

We're so glad you're part of our family Brielle!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Oh how I miss her!

grandma linda said...

I love how much that tiny little child can eat and still stay tiny. She is so funny and full of life! I love seeing all of you this weekend. It was a lot of fun waiting for food and being lazy! We miss all of you already!