Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Loving Fam

Each member of my family actually deserves their own post but, the thing is, we kinda just work better together. That's one thing I love about us!
I love that I pretty much ALWAYS wish I had my family around -- it took me years to learn that not everyone feels that way. I love that, when we do get together, the smallest things become entertaining (like stupid jokes and great food!) I love that, somehow, my parents taught us to stay close to each other no matter how far apart we are.
I love that my kids think anything good they have is from Grandma (even if they were with me when I bought it for them!) and anything we need but can't afford, Grandpa can make!
I love that I actually love hanging out with my little brother -- It doesn't hurt that he found me the coolest sil ever and has two adorable children!
I love that my sister knows me so well that she can shop for anything I need better than I can (clothes, hairstyles, books) that her husband's sarcasm always makes me smile and that her girls melt my heart.
I love playing games, eating good food, watching the kids play together, and totally making fun of each other ALL THE TIME!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Awww, we love you too. Except I wish I could see you more often! I love the pic of mom and the kids. ;)