Monday, October 22, 2007

A Few Firsts at Five Months!

Brielle turned 5 months old on Sunday, and she's been dying to show-off some of her groovy new moves! She's rolled onto her back before, but I have to admit she's always had a teeny little bit of help from Mommy. On Friday, she rolled over completely by herself, and seemed thoroughly impressed by her new talent. She did it over and over, grinning the entire time!
I think I can . . . I think I can . . .
I did it!

She's also incredibly impressed with her newfound ability to sit up all by herself. It's still a bit shaky . . . if anything in the room moves, anything at all, she gets distracted and rolls right over. If all the conditions are perfect, however, she sits there and just chatters like crazy!


I can't resist sharing the latest Kutter quote. I told him that he was silly, yesterday. His response? "If you insist!"



8 comments:

Hayley said...

AHHHH-I have excited butterflies in my tummy! It is gonna be so fun. And I love that Kutter said that! He is too cute!

Linda Johnson said...

wow, I was just there last week and she has changed already. I can't wait to get my hands on her again. I love to hear your Kutter stories. See ya very soon! Love your mama

Amy Johnson said...

We sure do miss you guys! Brielle is getting so big! It kills me that we don't get to see you guys much! I know Simon is missing your boys!

Anonymous said...

OOHH.....what a cute little fart!How much does she weigh Heather? I really need to come before the snow flies....but I'm kinda scared to trust Linda...what if we get LOST?

Sydney said...

5 months already?! Such a cutie.

Lance & Milisa said...

She is the cutest!! I love seeing new pics of her as she does new things, and Kutter is a character!!

Amber Culp Family said...

She is such a cutie. I wish she and "play" together. I bet they would just stare at each other and giggle.

Michelle said...

Hi Poadnut and Little One (Yes you Heather, not the baby) She is so cute. Shayla would enjoy her company. Hey Poadnut. I heard your are Elders Quorum President too. Our ward just got split and I only have four active Elders other than myself. Today I saw a new convert that hasn't been to church in 6 weeks hitch hiking home. I drove home to put my government car away (nobody can ride in it but me) and got my POV (personal vehicle) I went and picked him up. I found out that he is living with a brother, but he looks like a beggar. To my surprise, he didn't smell of alcohol. I'm picking him up Sunday and taking him to church. Hope he'll turn out okay. Just thought I'd share with you that interesting story. I bet you don't have any vagrant looking Elders in your quorum. Love you guys. Take care.