Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tagged again!

Five things I was doing 10 years ago.
1-Chasing a 1-year-old around my house!
2-I was living in my first nasty, spider-infested base housing in Oklahoma!
3-Feeling homesick a lot!
4-Waiting for Jody to get home from pilot training everyday, then helping him study!
5-Just starting my scrapbook obsession!

Five Snacks I enjoy.
1-Krispy Kremes
2-chocolate covered peanuts
3-chips and salsa
4-A big, icy coke!
5-Anything chocolate!

Five Songs I know all the Lyrics to.
1. Anything by Bon Jovi
2. Madonna
3. All Disney show themes!
4. Learning to Fly, by Tom Petty, a favorite of my kids'
5. I'm embarrassed to admit that I could probably churn out a few New Kids on the Block songs still. The 80's were such a scary time!

Five Things I would do if I were a millionaire.
1-By a big, giant house that my whole family could gather in and still be comfortable. (in Logan!)
2-obviously, pay off our debt.
3-I'm taking the whole family on a cruise!
4-Invest.
5-Shop somewhere other than a clearance rack for a change!

Five bad habits.
1-I'm seriously cheap. It's bad.
2-I yell at my kids way too much!
3-I ramble.
4-staying up late for any reason. I am a night owl.
5-I eat way too much junk food!

Five things I'd never wear again.
1-Do you remember those heat censor shirts we had in the 8o's? The ones that left handprints? I thought they were awesome!
2-Stretch pants
3-Anything flourescent
4-Maternity clothes!
5-Overalls

Five favorite toys.

1-Computer
2-Camera
3-My scrapbook stuff
4-Vinyl
5-Books!

Five things on my To Do List Today.
1-Go to church
2-eat a bunch
3-nap
4-play with my cute neices
5- take tons of pictures!

Five people I tag!
1-Amber
2-Michelle
3-Milisa
4-Sydney
5-Angie

3 comments:

Hayley said...

The heat censor shirt. I should have put those on mine, and those ugly shirt tie things we wore!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was hoping for some cute Halloween pics tonight! Trav sent Jody an e-mail, just wanted to make sure you check it out. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

love your blog - you have a sweet family
bless you