Saturday, November 3, 2007

Playing catch-up!

Okay, so everyone's getting on my case about taking so long since my last post. It's just that we have been so busy! We've had visits and holidays and tons of not sleeping-- don't we all have weeks like that?! Anyway, I have to start this one with this cute picture of Trayson.
You can't tell, but he is totally nervous! He just had to get up in front of the whole school and accept an award! I'm sure he's the only kid there that would rather not get M&M's if it means standing up in front of everyone, but he finally agreed! He got recognized by his teacher in an assembly for being "respectful, responsible, and thoughtful". I couldn't have been more proud!

Later in the week we got to go to Parent/teacher conferences and that was so much fun! I am actually not being sarcastic here -- we love talking to their teachers about them! Both of them had their teachers raving about how delightful it is to have them in class and how bright they are! These are the moments that get us past sleepless nights and wrestling matches in Walmart! Thank you to Breje and Trayson for being such great kids!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't mind me commenting on all of your new posts, but they are all so cute! Breje and Trayson both are such great kids. I am constantly impressed with Tray's humble, sensitive spirit, and Breezy's bright, caring heart. My kids have much to live up to.