Sunday, December 9, 2007

A Few Firsts

We had our first Christmas party of the season this weekend-- a kids' party for Jody's work. that meant Brielle's first-ever time to meet Santa Claus. I was worried. None of my kids have been huge fans of the big guy, but Brielle thought he was marvelous! She just grinned at him and went right for that beard. I wanted to get a better shot, but Santa was kinda lookin worried that he was gonna lose his beard in front of forty small children. !
Brielle loved getting presents, too, but she just loved them for the paper. I don't think there was a kid there more excited to get his gift than Kutter was!

We actually got enough snow for the kids to build a snowman! They were thrilled! The snowman looks pretty happy about it, too! I'm mad that I somehow missed getting pictures of the whole process, but they're pretty proud of their new friend!

3 comments:

Amber Culp Family said...

I love that Brielle and Ayva reacted to Santa the same way. How cute, too bad they weren't sitting on his lap together. Your kiddos are just so cute, and I just want to squeeze them.

Lance & Milisa said...

It is amazing that Brielle actually liked Santa...usually kids her age SCREAM!! Such a cutie! and I love the snowman...does he have a name??

Hayley said...

Another update? I AM shocked! Sooo cute, everytime I see new pics I get more and more excited for Christmas! Tell the kids the snowman looks awesome!