Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Trayson's Christmas Wishes

I didn't want to copy Michelle, but I just couldn't resist posting this. Call me a vain mom, but I just can't help thinking my kids are adorable sometimes! Forgive the spelling, but I wanted to copy it verbatim -- you can tell he didn't have any help, because he didn't even ask how to spell one word!

dear Santa, MOM and dad


Santa List Just a fue Little toys, MOM i Just need love from you, dad i Just wont a freae day to play with you

Santa Just 1 more thing from you A transformer pleas


I guess Santa gets off pretty cheap this year!

6 comments:

tina said...

OH~ that is precious!

tina said...

I love your tree too!

Amy Johnson said...

You know, I think there is something very big in store for Trayson in his life! I have never ever met a little boy that is that thoughtful and so in touch with his feelings! He is so selfless! Seriously....what do you think Heavenly Father has in store for him???

Hayley said...

Ditto to what Amy said. I love that little boy!

Michelle said...

He is so sweet!!!!!!

Lance & Milisa said...

Trayson is such a great little guy...and I think Santa is pretty lucky too!