Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sweet Baby Smiles


Some of you may know that Jody and I tried pretty hard to consider our family complete after Kutter was born. We've always been so glad that we decided to go ahead and have another -- Brielle is such a joy. It really hit me today, though, when I was trying to catch this picture of her clapping (her latest discovery) that Heavenly Father must have known that I would need her sweet, joyful smile in my life right now. It's impossible to look at that face and not be reminded that Heavenly Father always has a plan, and it's always the right one!

6 comments:

tina said...

She is so beautiful!

Amy Johnson said...

We all knew that you were not done with your family yet! I'd be ok with you having another one!!

Hayley said...

She really is beautiful. 2 girls and 2 boys makes a perfect family.

Hayley said...

Update already-geez! Just kidding! Hey, let me know if you need me to pimp your blog again.

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you all at Christmas. Your mom said you got everything packed in the car to take home....I am impressed! Could you see out of the window? Your kids are all cute as can be..Heather you were such a space-cadet growing up, how did you end up being the perfect mom?!! You and Hayley remind me of Linda and I with your kids and your get togethers.. Your kids will never forget the fun times they have together. Have a Happy New Year! Love you .

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.