Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Late Birthday!

Yep. That's true love for you. Jody's birthday was yesterday and I totally forgot to leave my sappy comments here for you all to read! Hmm ... maybe I could use that as my gift to him! It's really totally his fault, because his idea of a good day is doing tons of stuff together as a family. We went to the pool, shopped in Boise, and took just a little time out to eat his YUMMY double chocolate raspberry cake! Mmmm. I don't think Jody could have a good day if we weren't all grinning, too! If you ask his mom, that's just how he has always been and it's one of the things I love most about him. Everything he does is centered around his family and we just want to let him know how much we appreciate that!

He ended up getting some fun camping stuff from me, but I think his favorite gift was a homemade certificate from the kids. It said, "This certifies that Jody Kim Wolfley has been elected as World's Best Dad!" I guess that says it all!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

I thought the best part of his day was when we called him. Gosh.

Love you Jody-Happy b-day to you from Hayley and "cancer boy..."

See you guys in 4!

Amy Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Jody!!! We won't see you guys "in 4" but hopefully we will get down there soon!

Sydney said...

His birthday is July 19th?? So is Jared's. We should have coordinated the past few years and thrown them a BBQ or something.

Sounds like you guys had a great day. Happy Birthday Jody!

Tobler Bunch said...

Happy belated birthday Jody!