Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Trayson!

This year, we were able to continue Trayson's favorite birthday tradition and have a joint birthday party with his Uncle Cody. Cody still gets a little bit gyped on his birthday celebration, but at least he gets a cake and a birthday song, even if most of the pictures do get taken of Trayson! Tray just loves sharing the spotlight with his uncle -- and thinks the greatest thing ever is to beat Cody to blowing out the candles! I cannot believe my little guy is seven years old! He has been such a joy to have in our life. I love that he is always coming up with fun little bits of trivia and surprising us all with his vast knowledge of the universe (yes, we've noticed how much he takes after his Grandpa!) He always has time to stop and give me a hug, even on days when he doesn't agree with me, and his testimony already inspires me. Although it's hard to think about him getting even older on me, I can't wait to see the ways he'll grow in the next year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you Trayson!
Trav & Hay

Amy Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Tray! Cody loves sharing his birthday as much as Trayson does! He always comments to me that he hopes Trayson never gets "too old" to want to share birthdays! :) They have a pretty amazing bond!

Lance & Milisa said...

Happy Birthday Trayson! You are growing up sooo fast! I hope it was a great day!

Anonymous said...

You can tell that poor Kutter was jealous. He watched Trayson open his presents, and blow out the candles, and he looked so happy, but I could just tell he wasn`t that happy about Trayson getting all the attention.

Triffini Burton said...

I can't believe Brielle is crawling. They really do grow up fast don't they. Thanks for the pictures of the house. It's really cute. Hope your kiddies are feeling better. I'm still pregnant. Probably will be forever. Love you Triff