Thursday, January 3, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Yeah, I know. Christmas was over a week ago, but it wore me out and this is the first day that I've been able to imagine stringing together even one sentence that makes sense. We'll see if I can do it!
Christmas was really as wonderful as we all expected it to be. We were able to make it to Grandpa's Christmas party-which is always the highlight of every holiday! It's amazing to watch all my cousins kids grow up and become friends with my own. It takes me back, and it makes me feel so blessed to know they will have the kinds of friendships I have with my cousins!

Santa Claus came to Grandma Kay's this Christmas, and the kids were clearly not dissappointed! We relaxed a little then packed up the car to continue the marathon of gift-giving at my parent's house. It was like Christmas morning all over again. I still consider it a Christmas miracle that we were able to get all of the presents home! (NO, it was NOT a comfortable ride!)

We feel so blessed to have been able to spend this time with our family, and especially to be able to actually enjoy our family so much! We fit in more drives, dinners, gifts, and games than I could ever count! (I tried, I thought it would make a funny post, but I just cannot count that high today!) It was a whirlwind, but it was fun!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish it wasn't over! I miss you guys already! Give the kids hugs from me.
hay

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys had a good christmas. It was so good seeing you guys at the party. Next time I'm up that way I need to come see you guys. And I do get up that way. Adam's brother lives in Gooding, about 20 minutes north of twin. Are you guys much further than that?
tina

Amy Johnson said...

We had so much fun seeing you guys over the holidays! Simon just can't get enough of all the kids!

Anonymous said...

Christmas was so fun! And we got to see both families that day, which was just as fun. Did you see Kutter`s face when he opened his radio? I thought his eyes would pop out of his head! We really did have a great christmas, huh?