Tuesday, February 5, 2008

T R O U B L E !

Brielle is immensely proud of her newfound ability to crawl -- and it's completely wearing us out. No matter where we put her toys, she plays with them for a few moments and then she's off to whereever it seems like it will drive mommy most crazy! She's great at finding little spots that are tough to get out of, but underneath the tv is one of her very favorite spots. She climbs in there and just laughs at us! This is the sweet face that we get when we tell her "no"! Yeah, we're in for some trouble!

6 comments:

Hayley said...

I am shocked! Another update...thankyou! She is just so beautiful, I'm dying to get my hands on her. Really, really, I miss you guys! See you soon?

Amy Johnson said...

I'm pretty sure she would get whatever she wanted at our house! She is so dange cute!

Amber Culp Family said...

How cute! I am so excited she keeps you on your toes! I can't believe how much she looks like you.

Hayley said...

Oh please tell me you are gonna blog about that delicious cake you made. I want to hear exactly how you managed to dump it upside down....

Anonymous said...

I love the first picture! Remember when you found her climbing into the vent?

Lance & Milisa said...

such a silly girl!!