Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Love Story
I feel like everyone's sick of me being tagged, but this one was fun!

What is your husbands full name: Jody Kim Wolfley
Howlong have you guys been together: Wow! Next month we'll have been married 14 years!
How long did you date: It was about a year, including our engagement.
How old is he: 36. Old fogey.
Who eats more: I'm gonna say Jody, but we have a pretty good competition going!
Who said I love you first: Jody. Then I left him hangin for a couple weeks! (He said it as he was leaving my house, and I just shut the door! I was only 17 and it kinda freaked me out!)
Who is taller: Is there anyone shorter than me?
Who is smarter: Clearly, Jody.
Who does the laundry: I do, but he pretty much had to teach me how!
Who does the dishes: I do most of the time, but he helps!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: I do.
Who pays the bills: Mostly me.
Who mows the lawn: Always Jody! It is one of the few things I refuse to do!
Who cooks dinner: Mostly me, but Jody's a pretty good cook!
Who drives when you are together: Jody always drives. He hates it when I drive!
Who is more stubborn: Jody.
Who kissed who first: Jody kissed me first. I had the whisker burns to prove it!
Who asked who out first: Jody, although, technically, Jody's sister asked me out for him! He, apparently, needed a date at the last minute and I was the first girl who popped into his head, so he asks his sister to call me (I'm not sure he even knew my name. I think I was her "short friend"). I was kinda ticked he didn't call himself, but I was already crazy about him so I couldnl't resist!
Who proposed: Jody.
Who has more siblings: Jody --- he's the oldest of ten!
Who wears the pants in our family: Jody! Anyone who knows me knows that I HATE to be in charge!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

We all hate it when you drive Heather...just kidding! thanks for doing the tag. You and Jody are just such a beautiful couple, I couldn't resist tagging you.

Amy Johnson said...

I agree with the driving....I'll never forget going to Best Buy with you that one time! I thought we were gonners for sure! :) Don't feel bad about the laundry thing...Cody had to teach me how to do laundry as well! :)