Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tiny Moments Day 7

"Happy is the house that shelters a friend" -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

I think my parents house must be absolutely giddy! We got to spend an entire weekend there with the fam, and it was just so much fun that my way overdue tiny moment just has to be the whole darn weekend!


This sweet ballerina greeted me at the door the moment we arrived! Definately a sign that this would be a good weekend!
We ate tons of good food, played games, and spent tons of time watching the kids play!
Brielle loved this little horse, and would cry whenever we let it stop rocking. What a turkey!


I think Travis caught Tray during his only quiet time all weekend! He is so lucky to have the friendships he has with his uncles!
Hayley wasn't kidding when she said it was hard to catch a picture of Sienna! Apparently this is the only one I got! That kid knows how to play hard!
Simon spent most of his time following Trayson around, but he and Kutter are starting to develope a sweet friendship of their own! It was so fun to witness their nonsense conversations!
All in all, the weekend was a pretty big hit with all of us (except the part when Brielle got sick -- sorry Hay!) As worn-out as we all are, the kids are already asking when we get to go back!

6 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

We miss you guys already! I'm sorry to hear Brielle is sick! That's not fun, but I think she had a good time anyway! Simon had a blast playing with the kids! He sure misses those guys the second they leave!

Hayley said...

It really was a fun time. I miss you guys too. It's a good thing we have our Girl trip in April to look forward to! Love you.

tina said...

it's so good to hear from you again! It's been a while. I guess I'm not one to talk though!

Lance & Milisa said...

It looks like the kids had a great weekend!! I'm sure it was nice to visit family!

Anonymous said...

You finally nlogged! Now it`s time for you to do today`s! They won`t let me post this unless I do the Anonymous, so I guess I have to. Breje

Amber Culp Family said...

How fun to got to see the family. I am sure your mom was in heaven. Wish I could have been there to party too. I am sure the kiddos had a blast.