Friday, February 29, 2008

Tiny Moments Day 11

My Mom and Aunt Sue came to visit us this weekend, so I imagine I'll get caught up on all my tiny moments! I had such a great batch to choose from today that I could only narrow it down to three. We loaded Brielle and Kutter in the car for a day of shopping in Boise. We all have plenty to show for it, but I think Brielle came away with the very best souvenir of the day -- This too cute bikini that means summer better hurry up and get here!We had been in Boise for nearly 6 hours when Kutter finally crawled into the basket underneath the stroller and fell immediately asleep. This poor stroller was now carrying Brielle, the diaper bag, three purses and all of our purchases. Apparently, this is too much for a stroller that is currently serving it's third child! We came to a screaching halt as the back wheel fell off and quickly rolled away! If you've ever seen me when I get slap-happy, picture me, Sue and Mom in the middle of the mall giggling like children and struggling to haul this humongous mess to the nearest exit. Kutter slept through the entire thing! (and, yes, we stopped at three more stores before we finally made it out!)Brielle's favorite moment of the day was probably finding one of those three-sided mirrors outside of the dressing room. She entertained herself forever with noticing how cute all three of her were, and even delivering quite a few kisses!







6 comments:

Hayley said...

Dear Mom,
Yes please to the bikini. I am in love.
Yours Truly,
Hayley

Brielle,
I love you kissing yourself. It is much too cute!

tina said...

Oh! That sounds like quite the adventure you all had. And I can just see you all giggling like little girls again!

Amber Culp Family said...

That swimsuit is adorable, mom thanks for getting Ayva one. Her big belly will look cute framed by that. It sounds like you guys had a little too much to "drink" for lunch yesturday. Linda, maybe you should buy Heather a new double stroller, so poor kutter has a place to sit, when he has to get dragged around Boise. What a trooper. So cute. I am sad to be missing out on all the fun. Instead of laughing at Heather tonight, I guess I will have to do Primary stuff. UGH! Will you come and help?

The Wolfley Family said...

Brielle was so happy with that suit on! I wish I didn`t have school so I could have been there! Breje

Amy Johnson said...

Those are the freaking cutest pictures! And I'm imagining the giggle session to be similar to the one we had in Park City when Hayley ripped down that window sign?! So much fun! I can't wait till our trip in April!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, I just want to eat her up! She is so cute! That exact thing happened to my stroller. I had Logan and Andin in the top and Ryler and Aliah in the bottom basket! I didn't learn though! A friend gave me a new stroller and now I put Logan and Shayla in the front and Andin and Ryler in the bottom. The wheel is already starting to wobble!